The driving force of human behavior has always fascinated me. I am intrigued to study how people are motivated to use products, what is their behavior and aim to make their experience better.
I love learning about new softwares and devices, and optimizing the use of technology around me. Having a computer science background I learnt the nuances of coding, but always wanted to do more than just that. As tech innovations begin to advance, I realize there is a huge opportunity for me to solve significant problems and make a positive impact in people’s lives through technological solutions.
As a UX designer I have strived to build products that are user centric. I am always enhancing my process but typically it has 6 simple steps:
- Research – gain context of market/user, build user personas
- Ideate – define problem and work on solution
- User Journey, flow – define the user journey
- Prototype – iterative wireframes
- Design & test – finalize design and test with small group
- Development – Ship